Cocorograph Inc. utilizes various media such as the Internet and mobile to provide useful information and services to companies and individuals. Since we will handle personal information of customers and employees in business operations, we will establish this policy based on our code of ethics, establish a personal information management system, and realize responsible response as a company.
- Policy 1. We will specify the purpose of use of personal information as much as possible and handle it appropriately within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose. In addition, we will take measures to prevent unintended use.
- Policy 2. We will collect personal information in a legal and appropriate manner.
- Policy 3. Personal information will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the individual.
- Policy 4. In managing personal information, we will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of leakage, loss and damage, and other safety management.
- Policy 5. When handling personal information, we will endeavor to ensure that the person who provided the information is appropriately involved, and strive to keep it as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Policy 6. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, establish internal rules regarding the protection of personal information, and continuously review and comply with them.
- Policy 7. We will endeavor to respond appropriately by establishing a contact point for complaints and consultations regarding the protection of personal information.
President and CEO Kazuhiro Nakamura
About the handling of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual user that can be identified by the name, address, telephone number, email address, school name, and other descriptions that make up the information. In addition, even if the information cannot be identified by itself, it can be easily collated with other information, and as a result, personal information includes information that can identify the individual user.
Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using personal information is as follows. It will not be used beyond the purpose of use.
- Personal authentication of users and provision of this service for users
- Delivery and sending of contact, e-mail newsletter, DM, various notifications, etc. associated with the use of this service
- Provision of personal information to companies using this service based on user consent / application
- Distribution / display of advertisements / contents based on attribute information / terminal information / location information / behavior history, etc., provision of this service
- Improvement of this service, development of new service, investigation / analysis of point usage status and marketing
- Implementation of campaigns, questionnaires, monitors, interviews, etc.
- Delivery of URL information to blank email senders
- Confirmation / answer of opinions and inquiries regarding this service
About the destination information entrusted to us by the user
In this service, in order to deliver the message, product, etc. requested by the user, we may keep the destination information other than the user himself / herself.
This service uses the destination information only for delivering messages, products, etc. based on the user's request, and manages it appropriately as personal information.
Registration / change / deletion of address information is left to the user, and in principle, this service does not change or delete it. If you would like to change or delete it, please contact the user who sent the message, product, etc. directly.
If you do not know the delivery source, please contact the following contact information for personal information management.
Voluntary provision of personal information
If you do not enter the required items for this service, you may not be able to receive this service.
Provision of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the user. We will provide it only with the consent of the user after specifying the destination and the content of the information to be provided.
- About the destination and purpose
- ・ Provision to companies using this service for requesting materials and providing services
- Items of personal information to be provided
- Of the information acquired from the user (including service usage history, information corresponding to all behavior history such as browsing, searching, bookmarking, etc.), it is an information item within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Means or method of provision
- Send or send in writing or by electromagnetic means.
However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the user to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
- When the user determines that it will be disadvantageous to a third party
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user himself / herself.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user himself / herself will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk
- When a court, public prosecutor's office, police, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information
- When the user explicitly requests disclosure or provision to a third party
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons, and it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession.
Disclaimer regarding provision to a third party
In the following cases, we are not responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When the user himself reveals personal information to the user company, etc. using the function of this service or another means (Please contact each user company directly for the handling of personal information by the user company, etc.)
- When the person is unexpectedly identified by the information entered in this service
- When personal information is provided and used by the user on an external site linked from this service
- When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify the individual user is obtained by someone other than the user
Outsourcing of personal information processing
We may outsource part or all of the personal information handling business. In addition, we are responsible for the handling of personal information at the contractor.
Use of statistically processed data
Based on the personal information provided, we may create statistical data processed so that no individual can be identified. We shall be able to use statistical data that cannot identify individuals without any restrictions.
Change of personal information, etc.
As a general rule, only the user himself / herself will be notified of the "purpose of use of personal information", disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of registered personal information, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter, "change of personal information, etc." ") Can be requested. For specific methods, please contact the following personal information management inquiries. However, in the following cases, we may not respond to changes in personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights / interests of the user or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of this service
- When it violates other laws and regulations
In addition, if it costs a lot of money to change the personal information, or if it is difficult to change the personal information, it should be replaced as necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. When taking measures, we may not respond to changes in personal information.
Accuracy of personal information
We will endeavor to accurately process the personal information you provide. However, the user is responsible for the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the personal information provided.
Restrictions on the acquisition of sensitive personal information
In principle, we do not acquire personal information including the following contents. However, this does not apply if the user provides it by himself / herself.
- Matters concerning ideas, beliefs and religions
- Race, ethnicity, family origin, registered domicile (excluding information about the prefecture where you are located), physical / mental disorders, criminal history, and other matters that cause social discrimination
- Matters concerning workers' right to organize, collective bargaining and other acts of collective action
- Participation in collective demonstrations, exercise of right to petition, and other matters concerning the exercise of political rights
- Health care and sex life
About identity verification
We provide personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number), such as when registering as a member of each Web service, when a member uses this service, or when responding to a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information. , Date of birth, email address, membership number, password, etc.) to confirm your identity. However, we are not responsible for any personally identifiable information obtained and used by anyone other than the person.
Acquisition and use of attribute information, terminal information, location information, action history, etc.
- Cookies, etc. among attribute information, terminal information, location information, action history, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "action history, etc.")
- About access log etc. in the following cases in action history etc.
- When a user logs in and uses this service, we will identify the individual and then distribute and display advertisements, contents, etc. and provide this service using the behavior history etc. from before the login. It may be. If you would like to unsubscribe from this advertisement, please contact the following personal information management inquiries.
Personal information manager
For inquiries regarding personal informationHere
About shared use of personal information
We are working to improve the service level in order to provide high value-added services to users. Therefore, we will take appropriate safety measures under strict control within the following range and share personal information.
- Items and scope of shared personal information and acquisition method
- When the user registers as a member of the service, the information entered, the service usage history, and the information corresponding to all behavior history such as browsing, searching, bookmarking, etc. will be shared in the service.
- Purpose of use of joint users
- It is the same as the purpose of use in the service.
- Responsible person for managing personal information to be shared
- Cocorograph Inc.